Comment on page
- Price Gap Floor: 3%
- Price Gap Ceiling: 3%
- Target Price Gap Range: Default set to [-3%, 3%]
- Upside-Reward Distribute Portion and Downside-Reward Distribute Portion: Default set as 1%.
- Rebalance Interval: Default set to 960 blocks (4 hours)
- Genesis Release Portion: The percentage for the Genesis period minted BTCH that can be claimed by the buyer after the genesis ends. Default set to 10%
- Genesis Vesting Length: Default set to 26 weeks.
- BTCH CAP: The cap of the circulated BTCH. If BTCH CAP is reached, no new bond can be bought. Can be set after Genesis nearly ends. Default set to 800,000,000 (BTCH).
- Bond CAP: The cap of unvested BTCH (bonds outstanding) to users. If Bond CAP is reached, no new bond can be bought. Can be set after Genesis nearly ends. Default set to 160,000,000 (BTCH)
- Bond Vesting Length: Default set to 7 days.
- BondRewardstoStakers: A percentage of BTCH that will be minted based on all the BTCH sold at a Bond sale, and sent to the Staking Reward Pool. Default set to 10%.
- Genesis Reward Percentage: Default set to 30%.
- Genesis Team Percentage: Default set to 15%.
- Stake Return Rate: A pre-set return rate for stakers, based on an epoc. Default set to 0.16% per epoc. Besides updating automatically, this parameter can be manually set by the Dao.
- Target Reward Pool Lasting Epocs: set to 180 at initial.
- Reward Adjustment Pace: set to 0.025% at initial.
- Stake Return Adjustment Interval: 45 epocs at initial.